- Properly dispose of garbage, recycling & green waste in the appropriate receptacles.
- Maintain your unit and yard in a sanitary and safe condition.
- Keep yards free of debris. Do not block access to the apartment, shut off valves, water heaters, meters, fuse boxes or security doors.
- At least one door or window per room needs to be accessible, no blockage (fire hazard).
- Refrain from destroying, defacing, damaging or removing any part of the premises or Housing Authority property. No structural alterations are permitted or cosmetic alterations that compromise the basic design features of the property. This includes hanging of plants, planting any plants, exterior lights on building, wall art and installation of cable/phone wires or satellite dishes to the building. Residents will be responsible for damages to Housing property caused by residents or guests. Residents may not use contact paper or wall paper. Painting of the apartment is not allowed.
- Parking is provided for tenant with cars. Please instruct your visitors to park in visitor's parking and to abide by CHA policies. DO NOT PARK ON ANY CHA LAWN. You risk being charged for lawn repair. Mechanical repairs of any kind are not permitted on CHA property. Abandoned or inoperative vehicles or without current registration may be removed from CHA property at owner's expense. Warning letters are issued when a violation is observed. Failure to comply by the specified time will result in adverse action and possible eviction. Any cars or motorcycles parked on sidewalks will be towed at the owner's expense.